ZEISS Terra ED 10X25 Waterproof Binoculars
ZEISS Terra® ED binoculars are lightweight, reliable and easy to use. Their state-of-the-art and sleek design makes them comfortably compact. They incorporate famous SCHOTT ED glass, with multi-coated lenses that guarantee brilliant images down to the very last detail – and are protected with hydrophic lens coating. The Terra ED binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen-filled, making them rough and ready. Terra ED binoculars are constructed with a fiberglass frame. They serve as the perfect entry into the world of ZEISS.
A bright image, outstanding resolution of details and comfortable viewing characteristics. In combination with optimum ease of handling, these perfectly describe the outstanding properties of the Terra ED 42.
- Magnification 10 ×
- Effective lens diameter 42 mm
- Light transmission 88%
- Exit pupil diameter 4.2 mm
- Twilight factor 20.5
- Field of view at 1,000 m (yds) 110 m (330 ft)
- Subjective viewing angle 60°
- Close focusing distance 1.6 m (5.3 ft)
- Diopter adjustment range − 3.0 | + 3.0 dpt
- Exit pupil distance 14 mm
- Pupil distance 58 – 75.5 mm
- Lens type ED
- Prism system Schmidt-Pechan