ZEISS Conquest 8×42 HD Binoculars
The Conquest HD 8×42 has been designed as a robust companion for use during twilight. Its 8x magnification ensures that the image remains steady. The HD lens system guarantees the best color reproduction for impressive observation. Whether you are watching birds or whales on the ocean or wildlife in woodland or rough terrain, the 8x magnification is the perfect solution. The special design also ensures that the 8×42 is extremely comfortable to use. The large focusing wheel is always close at hand, so that even at close range, for example, the smallest details can appear sharp and color neutral.
- Magnification 8 ×
- Effective lens diameter 42 mm
- Light transmission 90%
- Exit pupil diameter 5.3 mm
- Twilight factor 18.3
- Field of view at 1,000 m (yds) 128 m (384 ft)
- Subjective viewing angle 59° Ww
- Close focusing distance 2 m (6.6 ft)
- Diopter adjustment range − 4.0 | + 4.0 dpt
- Exit pupil distance 18 mm
- Pupil distance 54 – 74 mm
- Lens type HD
- Prism system Schmidt-Pechan
There are no reviews yet.